Sunday, April 1, 2012

mind reading

"some things you will never forget because of a dramatic event in your life and other things you do not want to forget because you choose to hold on to that memory for dear life because it was a special moment you hold dear to you" lol that is my thought of the day as i am sitting here going through old memories in my head some of witch make me smile and feel good that i still have them others make me sad or depressed but in all reality they all are what have made me who i am today weather it be your first kiss with the one you love or finding out your going to be a dad or mom or something bad like losing a loved one if you take any of them away it changes your whole life drastically if you take away that first kiss you are no longer with the love of your life you are sad and alone i think we all wish we had not have done something in our past but i am not sure of anyone who honestly is completely happy with it every one wants to take a piece out and they never really think if they do they are just altering there life drastically to the point of not knowing who they really are anymore and now that i finally realized it i think i can finally say i am happy with what i am now no matter what anyone has to say about what i have done if only i had really realized this years ago it would have saved me tons of problems in the future and now i can finally let go of any guilt or stress that i had run into and what i have been holding on to for years now i am not saying i will be completely stress free forever but i know that my past that held me down is no longer really a burden but a blissing that's all i have for today so I'm heading to bed

Guitarfreak

No comments:

Post a Comment