Friday, March 30, 2012

going away

Wow I am sitting here watching my son as he plays with his toys talking to himself in his own language and he is just smiling and giggling away and he looks up and smiles at me and he says hi da da and i realize that that it will only be a couple months left before i have to say goodbye to him for a year and i cant help but wonder if he will even remember me when  i get back he is only a 1 year old blonde head blue eyed boy tat wont understand when i tell him goodbye he is just going to look at me and smile and he will just think i will see him later that night like it alway was befor when i would get home from work pick him up give him a kiss and we would sit down in my recliner and he would cuddle up to me and we would get on my computer and watch youtube together or we would watch tv till we fell asleep and we would take a nap for a couple hours i am really hoping he understands why i am leaving and its not forever and he can forgive me when i get back and give me a big kiss when i get back i dunno only time will tell i do know he is going to be sad for awhile when he realizes i am gone. i know i am going to miss walking n the door and hear him sceam da da and calling him buddy

Guitarfreak

1 comment:

  1. You will be so completely missed by your sons and especially your wife!!! Dont ever forget that there are so many that are proud of you soldier!!!

    ReplyDelete