Saturday, March 24, 2012

My day went a lil like this, woke up got my oldest son up held him for a couple hours while watching tv with him, went to work did absolutely nothing all day come home and take a nap with my younger son now i writing on this blog wow what a day it is my life nothing goes on anymore so now i am just hoping to make it rich so i am wondering how should i go about making it rich? i dont think this blog will lol maybe it will make me famous but definitely not rich. I have been trying the music scene it dont pay very well unless you hit it big even tho my band is super awesome we have yet to make  i thought of writing a book i can come up with good ideas but cant really come up with enough words to make it long enough so not even worth reading and i have the worst grammar ever as you will soon if not already tell. so if you you feel like it leave me a comment letting me know what you think i should try i might actually try some of them. so other than that that is all i have to talk about for now sorry it was short but oh well i am just learning lol besides i know i am awesom
Guitarfreak

No comments:

Post a Comment