Friday, March 23, 2012

my first blog oooo i feel special

So i am totally new to this so it will be short. Ok the end lol jk. my name is Levi you can love or or hate me i could care less either way i am going to start this blog and a vlog, i will post a link to it later once it is up and running. I am going to speak my mind in both so if you dont like it dont read or watch it. I am a 22 year old army vet that is getting ready to deploy to Kuwait so this blog is mainly for my friends and family back home. some things i post will be very controversial but feel free for argumentative comments and constructive criticism please keep it clean thank you. Next i would like to ask all of you who see this to send me what yu would like me to talk about either via my blog or vlog i am open to any ideas so msg me on here so any way it is getting late and i have to work tomorrow so il end this before it gets boring but i will be on tomorrow to do some more and work on getting my vlog going

. peace out and dont die on me
Guitarfreak

No comments:

Post a Comment