Monday, March 26, 2012

my freaking life ha ha

Hey everyone how is it going ? let me guess everyone is wonderful lol well today was just a usual day for me nothing exciting happened no one brought a gun to work unfortunately i someone had i probably would have had them shoot me it was a long strung out day. For those of you that dont know i am a us army vet getting ready to deploy to Kuwait and while i am at home waiting to go i am working at best buy as an autotech pimping cars out. its not the best paying job ever just 10.6 an hour. I cant complain because its still a job and many people a far less fortunate . Although it is a job it is far less than what i was making and now that i have 2 kids to support it gets rough anyway i also work another part time job working for a handyman business doing just about anything from roofing to installing a stove. And now with this deployment coming up i will be working on helicopters for a year i am a UH-60 Blackhawk mechanic and have been for 5 years in the army national guard it is an awesome job i love doing it but sometimes i get sick of doing the one weekend a month thing it gets old i wish sometimes i was just active duty the only thing that keeps me from doing it is friends and family i got back home there are a few i would miss like crazy and would kill me not to see so i am content with staying in good ol IL. well that all that was on my mind for now so I am getting off but i will be back on tomorrow hopefully with a vlog instead lol
Guitarfreak

No comments:

Post a Comment